Book with a 15% deposit!
NOTICE OF PRIVACY
It is the policy of Yates Navetour SA de CV, as well as any company that integrates the group called Top Boat Cancun, to respect and protect the privacy of all our customers and potential customers, as well as all persons holding the data ("Holder") that we have in our possession, for which the options and means that we have established to take care of the treatment of your information are in general the same ones that we use for our own data and documents.
The processing of the personal data of the "Holder", includes the following purposes:
To be contacted and send information in order to know the level of satisfaction of the "Holder" in relation to the provision of services that have been granted by any of our "Sellers" "Promoters", Administrative Personnel, "operators" and / or The "company: Yates Navetour SA de CV", as well as to follow up their requests, suggestions, claims and / or any other request of the "Holder" or to carry out actions of technical updates of the service that would have acquired.
To be contacted and send information to promote promotions, information of our business partners, to offer our products or services, to send advertising, in relation to products and services that "Top Boat Cancun" commercializes, including without limiting the services of nautical tourism, Sporting, recreational, and other activities that it offers, being able to carry out any commercial, marketing, statistical and prospective actions tending to these purposes.
To be contacted and send information to comply with legal requirements, keep our records up to date, follow up on our business relationship if it exists and maintain communication in general.
The following means of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, as well as revocation for the treatment of your personal data by Top Boat Cancun are made available to you. Address: Boulevard Kukulcán Calle Cenzontle # 13 kilometer 6.5 Hotel Zone, in the city of Cancun Quintana Roo.
Last updated [23 / Feb / 2016].
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
- Our cookies:
- Session cookies, to remember the choice of acceptance of the terms of cookies during browsing sessions.
- Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. For instructions, check the browser's support website. For chrome, safari and opera browsers you can check this link, for firefox mozilla you can click here.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. You can view detailed information about Google's privacy policies at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.